Connect with a Sexual Surrogate
Sensual encounters of a close kind
EASE Canada exists to support the safe exploration and expression of sexuality and other intimate connections for persons with disabilities.
While much of what we offer is in the realms of education and advocacy, if required we can recommend the service of sexual surrogates who can engage in a variety of sensual and sexual situations. With training in meeting the needs of people with disabilities, they can help clients deal with a range of personal sexual issues, and may be able to provide a happy ending.
These service providers have hands-on experience in working with disabled clients, and may offer services including girlfriend experience (GFE), boyfriend experience (BFE), cuddling, general stimulation and intimate touch.
Our stance is that:
• People with disabilities are able to connect with providers of sexual and other intimacy services without legal and other barriers
• People with disabilities are recognized as sexual beings
• Sexual expression and intimacy are recognized as a basic human right and need
• Sexuality is recognized as a vital part of everyone’s identity
• Sex workers are valued for their expertise and for providing legitimate services
• Sex workers are legally protected